Artefact 6 - Making new art from old challenge!
Updated: Aug 7
Each week there will be a different creative challenge as you find out about special objects from your local museum. Make some art and send a photo to Rebecca, one of the curators, who will choose some of your photos each week and share them worldwide on our museum blog!
Find out more about Barbers!
Have a look at this website about Barber Surgeons
Find out about oil painting here -
The artist‘ challenge: Making new art from old!
• Choose a part of the painting ‘Surgeon Dressing a Wound’ above.
• Draw your chosen bit LARGE.
• Use different coloured pencils or paints and make an entirely new drawing or painting
• Share it with your friends! Can they guess which part of the painting you started with?
• Can you see where my painting (below) began?
Send a photo of your art masterpiece by email to email@example.com and then check the blog to see if it has been chosen in the curator’s blog. You can find this on Facebook or http://www.penrithmuseumblog.com/